THANE Systems Engineer III
Provides enterprise systems engineering support including requirements development, functional analysis, and system architecture definition.
Role and Responsibilities
The essential roles and responsibilities include:
- Develops, analyzes, allocates and decomposes system requirements
- Implements traceability between stakeholder, operational and system requirements
- Conducts functional analysis.
- Collaborates with customer and enterprise stakeholders.
- Develops use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and block diagrams.
- Develops system architecture artifacts and system models.
- Applies system of systems engineering principles.
- Prepares white papers, studies, and presentations.
Administers DOORS database, manages users, and develops DOORS schema
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in engineering with 10+ years of experience.
FAA, Automation, Surveillance, Navigation, Communication, Weather, DOORS, DXL Scripts, System Architect, DODAF, CORE