Experience and Skills Requirements
• FAA AMS experience required; candidates without this demonstrable qualification will not be eligible.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation
• Experience developing screening information requests, requests for information, contract documentation, statements of work, acquisition and source selection materials
• Experience supporting proposal management evaluations, and familiarity with proposal cost and technical evaluations
• Experience developing task orders and related evaluation criteria, cost or price analysis
• Ability to support definition and negotiation of contract modifications, provisioning orders, and GSA contract orders
• Able to prepare contract modifications with supporting documentation.
• Able to prepare task order award documents and task order modifications with supporting documentation.
• Able to assist with contract transition planning and post-award contract and performance management to help facilitate a seamless contract transition.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
• Excellent MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills; working knowledge of Project scheduling/planning/oversight.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree from a US accredited institution in related field with 6+ years of experience.
• Must be authorized to work legally in the United States
• Ability to clear OCI/COI requirements
• Occasional travel required as needed